2. In this Vancouver Market where it’s relatively easy to sell (and the Seller seems to rule the day), many properties are sold that normally would not, and at premium prices. In addition to the fundamental benefits (described on our All About Inspections page), a thorough property inspection in this market will reveal hidden expenses and provide the client with the true cost of the transaction. You won’t find yourself in the position of committing your entire budget in the purchase, only to face unknown (but essential) maintenance/upgrade costs after the transaction is done.
1. What do I need to know about a Property Inspector?
2. Why do I need a Property Inspection?
3. What about my Realtor’s Inspection suggestions?
4. When should I get the Pre-Purchase Inspection done?